Key words: In the water at home, - powerful swimmers.
Description: Trout is the name which was given to a row by salmon-like fish which can differ in colouring, size, life-style strongly of each other, likes generally as a food fish. To best known ones is the rainbow trout who is bred worldwide, but also it seems free-living in brooks, rivers and lakes.
General meaning: A part of itself which feels fine in the water, - a part of you who is with your feelings in the harmony, - an aspect of your being which is fed by the water.
Association: Trout "blue", - trout »miller of kind«.
Transcendent meaning: Messages about the rivers and lakes of the world, - a blessing by the water beings.
The cheerful fish in the clear water of a brook circumscribes the joy of life of the dreamer, his springlebendige kind with which he delights his environment.
- see in a clear brook or pond: happy states, - professional advantages can enjoy, - you have luck and success in dear things, - good health,
- catch one: it expects to one an amorous adventure, - you win in the play or in the lottery,
- catch in large quantities: Luck in the lottery have,
- eat: one may build on his abilities and will succeed, - a secret will be ventilated, - also: you become rich and are looked.
- old age, health and cheerfulness, - the luck is on the move, will increase - the property,
- in clear water: a big joy will arrive, - very stable health,
- in the murky water: if is expression of unhappy love,
- cooked trouts: Festivity in view,
- eat: one will live in good relations,
- consume one: must count on bad news,
- with the hand or the net catch: unexpected monetary blessing, - promises prosperity,
- fish: Friends and income are sure to one,
- she jumps back in the water: the property is only from short duration.
(See also Bach, fish, salmon)
- eat: you will receive sad news.