Bagpipes / hum
It is usually played by a man in the Scot's rock, so he is valid as a symbol for Androgynie and, perhaps, as a tip to a (unadmitted) homosexual inclination.
- hear playing: Pleasure without measure and aim,
- of others played: unexpectedly announces good news,
- play: Longing for sociability and recognition,
- hum: a happy society takes up you.
- see playing: one is careful if one proceeds with the next opportunity in crowds of people, - also: good omen, except the sound is shrill and the player is ragged,
- play: promises that one will make himself ridiculous.
- hear: unexpected happy news.