Steamboat, the ship which lets down steam stands for own restlessness that the life trip could go to unknown waterway. The smoke of the chimney covers as it were the future, - but only courage, every trip comes to an end once - hopefully happily-.
If one sees driving him, he stands for the mental impulses which will cross. Quick the mind wants to the aim.
- see going: good end of business connections,
- on one go: hopeful future,
- see capsizing: a bad incident will be obstructive to your plans.
(See also steam, trip, ship)
- under full steam: stand for work and big activity,
- see one: one will go on a trip,
- see going: Realisation of your plans,
- go with it: Trip in the uncertain, unsafe enterprises, - improvement of the instantaneous situation.