Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - the higher, - protection, - covering.
Question: - Where in my life I am ready to extend my borders?
A roof is necessary to fulfil the basic need of the person for security and protection. If in the dream the attention on the roof of a house is directed, know the dreaming around the protection which it offers. On the other side the roof complicates 'the clutch at the stars'. Roof means the head of the dreaming, the 'upper small room'. If is not in the dream there a little bit in order, we should check in the awake state whether there something does not 'spin' whether we must not order our thoughts better or take together. Roof embodies the intellect and then contains often the tip that one lives 'too top-heavy', is guided too strongly towards reason and logic, but suppresses feelings and similar 'irrational' psychic contents. This must be changed, so that one finds again to more internal harmony. Attic dreams sometimes remind also of early sexual experiences in the youth or of longest forgotten events or situations. If fire is under the roof, the dreamer should catch up the advice of a psychotherapist. By the way, one wakes after such a dream mostly with headaches. In addition, there is according to the accompanying circumstances in the dream one more row of other, often traditional interpretations, above all:
- roof can mount forthcoming honour and more respect promise.
- one hauls over the coals in the dream somebody, one wants to surpass him in the awake life with his knowledge.
- Standing the dreaming on the roof, he feels strong enough to be able to renounce protection.
- of the roof in the surroundings look meant that one should get a better overview about the instantaneous life situation to master lighter them, - one looks of the roof out in a wide, nice scenery, the next future will run successfully and happily.
- damaged bricks on the roof warn about forthcoming dangers which one has not perceived maybe yet.
- a leaking roof shows that the dreaming is open for emotional attacks.
- roof cover registers that one is about to secure his future.
- fall of the roof also points to dangers, - one gets up uninjured, one is not thereby damaged, otherwise must be calculated on failures and losses in a concrete situation, - behind it a warning can also stand before the lofty plans with which one overestimates himself.
- burning roof with dark smoke is a bad news, bright flames against it indicate success and luck, - unaware wishes and imagination are also often expressed in the roof fire.
Aman, the second general of the caliph, came to Sirin and asked him: 'To Me dreamt, it floats from all roofs of the town without drop of rain a murky water and all inhabitants caught it except on me and my people.' Sirin answered: 'Those will be numerously which threaten life and possession of the caliph, however, you will not work to them in the hands.' After ten days the caliph was killed and his possession was looted. However, Aman itself did not make common thing with the rebels as Sirin had predicted it.
Every now and then the protecting aspect of the woman is shown as a guardian of the fireplace as a roof.
- protection and security, - one will well make headway at his work,
- see light-red brick roof: Joy,
- mount: Dangers will appear in the next time, - your plan is dangerous,
- stand on it: Honouring receive, - success,
- sit on it: Satisfaction, influence, respect,
- fall down: bad news and events, - fright in view, - with setbacks in his enterprises is to be calculated,
- put roof framework: your advertisement is accepted,
- see covering: for lovers quick marriage, for Mr and Mrs Kindersegen,
- see covering: Misfortune in the house,
- see burning: Luck in enterprises have,
- with birds see: a trip go on.
- see the new: promises high honour,
- see the old: if worries and dangers, announce
- a straw roof: if a pleasant family life, promises
- mount: one will proceed in danger,
- stand on it: means that one is threatened by dangers, - also: great honour, - overpowering success,
- stand on one and are afraid of a fall: Their employment will not be guaranteed for you even if you maybe make progress,
- cover: if brings a happy and confident life and more security with itself,
- see falling down: if an unexpected event tells in,
- fall down without injuring itself: one will escape from a danger, - setbacks and bad news register,
- fall down and, besides, injure themselves: if an illness tells in,
- see a damaged one: bad news,
- a collapsing roof: warns about sudden difficulties,
- repair a roof or build: the property can soon increase,
- a brick falls from the roof: now all strains are pointless and pure time waste,
- on one sleep: Enemies and wrong friends must not fear, - your health is robust,
- from a skylight look: distant hopes,
- stand under a gutter: unhappy times in the love could follow,
(See also fire, roofing tile, straw roof)
- with bricks: you can hope shortly for glad message from abroad,
- without brick: would be caught, because an evil feeds itself to your house, and how you know, only a misfortune, seldom comes
- with red bricks: Satisfaction and joy will call in in your house,
- the burning: the strength of your soul will not leave you,
- with birds: you plan for a long time to leave your surroundings, but something binds you, it has the appearance as if these are to you dear people.