A synagogue registers a man, as well as a woman grief, worries and mental torment, - then nobody enters a synagogue which is not of full worries.
- is synonymous with enemies who obstruct the way to the prosperity, to one
- climb from the outside the point: one will be able to resist the opposition,
- read the Hebrew inscription of a synagogue: one will experience a disaster, regain, however, the wealth.
(See also 'building', 'church')
- see: one will recognise your cleverness,
- go in: peaceful, worthwhile business.