Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
To cords the production of something new from an available material symbolises first of all. An idea about which the dreaming has thought or a plan, in which he has worked accepts bit by bit form. If he draws up something knitted again, this refers to the fact that a plan with which he has dealt must be roofed anew. To cords a monotonous, protracted work from which one cannot avoid, however often embodies. The inclination is sometimes expressed to complicate certain things needlessly.
Often it is worthwhile to pay attention to the colour of the knitted. It is likely that the dreaming works on his feelings or is occupied to build up a respect.
At the spiritual level can symbolise to cords in the dream a form of the creativity which the dreaming has not properly recognised by himself yet.
- a quarrel will stretch in the length,
- see: operate with diligent people,
- even: only by trouble and strain you reach what you want.
- see: meant ‹bervorteilung, - one will be got involved in a protracted matter,
- even: Success, - one will do something complex what should simply be mastered,
- others see knitting: one will been deceptive,
- in a spinning mill to be thrift and improvement of his views prophesies to a man.
she will have
- work a young woman in a spinning mill, a valuable and loyal lover. If the spinning mill has already gone to ruin, nevertheless, it will suffer setbacks in luck and love.
- Seeing a young woman with the cord, an omen for a hasty, but favorable marriage.
she will have
- Dreaming a woman of the cord, a quiet and peaceful home in which a kind partner and dutiful children give her big pleasure.
(See also colours)