Stable / Stallaterne / stable door
A house in which animals live - translates: The insatiable desires are tamed here, - the dreamer gets in the awake life as it were upper hand over his sexual cravings.
- with nice cattle see: Prosperity attain, - luck,
- with horses: a real profit appears in outlines,
- Stallaterne: Illness with animals,
- stable door: Esteem before thieves.
- announces luck and advantageous circumstances, - one will have a good companion for life,
- enter in what nice cattle or horses stand: Prosperity, success, happy situation,
- with healthy horses see: one will soon have quite real profit chances,
- with healthy cattle see: one will bring it in the next time to prosperity,
- more blank: admonished to the patience and for enduring,
- fire in the stable: can point to successful innovations.
(See also fire, animals)
- with horses: Prosperity,
- with oxen: good advancement.