Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Asparagus symbolises as a phallic symbol sexual needs, sometimes also a brief passion which is not reined if they, substantial damage can cause. Moreover, the asparagus warns about the influence of foreign people. One should count on his own power of judgement.
Where the asparagus grows, the love - blossoms particularly in women's dreams, - then already in days of yore the tender-white rung of the lily plant was valid as a prototype of the male limb.
- see: you are discontented.
- sting: good salary,
- cook: a small loss in the play,
- eat: enjoyable hours and unconcerned life.
- This symbol advises to expose itself not to the influence more different, but to support itself on own power of judgement. Everybody sees the things different, this is why everybody should also form his own opinion. One should be also less credulous and take before disingenuous friends in eight. If one is discontented with his erotic life, one himself must become active.
- unambiguously as a sexual symbol to value, - lasciviousness, luxuriance, happy times and then in the most own interest 'are moderate' slogan must be, - good relations and peace with the surroundings,
- see: if a passionate experience tells in,
- eat: if brings remorse for an experience with which with one the passion has gone through, - the successful strand is interrupted.
- see: your future will be quiet and cheerful,
- sting: you will experience pleased days,
- eat: good health.