Apron is understood often as a trouble, plague and other incommodities in the domestic area. A nice apron can also warn about apron hunting. The apron in the dream can be a symbol for informal connections. Or: Has one to do 'dirty things'?
The apron which we carry in the dream means in the awake life laborious work which we must do, however, absolutely. Seeing men in the dream a pretty woman who carries an apron can betray them as an apron hunting, however, maybe they also hang too much on the apron ribbon. If it is carried by the dreaming, this can point to a need for skill. If another dream figure carries the apron, the personality portion of the dreaming who is shown by this person must be maybe protected in special measure.
At the spiritual level the apron in the dream is a sign of the mastery in craft, but also in spiritual things.
- see or agree: a present receive,
- as a man carry a women's apron: one looks after things which are not measured, - also: one should be less behind the femininity,
- for woman: To turn reminder, the domestic duties more care and to remain in her form,
- put on: you will order your matters, - also: one should watch out to be used by somebody,
- bind up: quizzical dear play,
- torn ones: your mess is reproachable,
- tear: Annoyance and quarrel in the house,
- mend: your thrift yields to you profit,
- find: good position receive, - you reach what you to you expects has,
- lose: you handle with your possession too frivolously, - also: your love does not stop long,
- look: you have longing for own home,
- stain: you are unadvised and have losses,
- wash: your cleanliness and friendliness will make you popular, - also: you want to undo an action.
- on coming up incommodities must be covered secretly and laboriously,
- see working apron of a man: means in the man's dream: one will get to act a lot, - in the women's dream: one will have with a man a lot of plague,
- see working apron of a woman: if uncomfortableness means in the man's dream at home, - also: one looks permanently after things which begin nothing, - moreover, one runs to every rock behind here, - in the women's dream: if a lot of trouble and work means by domestic duties or by own man,
- see ornamental apron of a woman: he this dreaming man is an apron hunter and, besides, will fall, - it this dreaming woman will receive a present or a pleasant visit,
- carry a nice one: you will get a nice present,
- give away: if interesting acquaintance brings in house,
- tear one: means a small advantage, because this garment is not too important,
- to A school girl whose apron is lost or is torn bad lessons and talks from authorities through decency approach.
- of an apron to dream points for a young woman to a zigzag course.
- see or put on: you will receive interesting visit,
- clarifies: a present,
- wash: one wants to control you,
- mend: you must be sparing,
- lose: you will experience a deception,
- with bib: you will fall in love.