Bowl (wrapping) often asks to escape from foreign influence. However, maybe it can be also interpreted in terms of facade. Bowl (vessel) with fruit, candy or drinks can announce a restful time, - partly the contents of the bowl must be interpreted, in addition.
The symbol of the lap, the sacrificial bowl also translates, - one sacrifices himself in the awake life maybe for somebody or dedicates himself (above all with women!) to somebody completely. If a bowl breaks, the love could also break. Are you from the type 'hard bowl, soft core'? As a dream symbol, as well as, otherwise: It is about the fact that under a hard, rough appearance a sensitive being is hidden - one must only know how 'to crack' the bowl.
The bowl symbolises abundance and contains the 'drink of the immortality'.
- see: one will enjoy the respect of an important personality,
- of glass: one sees through your plans,
- of white porcelain: Wealth and luck,
- of coloured porcelain: a glad party,
- with flowers: Engagement,
- of gold: an inheritance,
- shop: you are in love,
- hold in the hands: you receive an order while you something conceives and afterwards should transmit it,
- get as a gift: our household is blest,
- give away: you give away your love,
- to drink passed got: one wants to calm you,
- drink from it: a love affair will turn out adequate and profitable,
- break: one stands at the beginning of a run of bad luck in dear things, - luck in the play,
- is to be understood as a spring of the rest after discomfort,
- see to the drinking: if nice rest of the everyday life, promises
- get passed: tells nice hours with a dear person in,
- even other rich one: if brings wholesome loneliness,
- hold one: one will soon receive a new order,
- from one want to drink and find them empty: means laborious and unwieldy days,
- of somebody get as a gift: if luck promises in the family life and in own family life,
- break: brings restless hours,
- a full one: one is soon invited or one will be able to welcome himself soon guests,
- of full fruits, cakes, candy or such see: guests are to be expected, or one will be invited himself,
- eggshells stray: one would like to escape from the influence of the parents.
(See also facade,' vessel')
- see or of crystal glass: you will attain respect,
- drink from it: Luck in dear things,
- break: you will have to renounce your love,
- shop: an invitation,
- receive to the present: you will find loyal friends,
- give away: you are everywhere a welcome guest.