Baby stands often for an immature, unsafe personality which will well develop, however. In general one interprets him as a favorable sign for a pleasant, sure future if he has not lost weight, shouts or falls.
- see: you may not deal with inexperienced people.
(See also baby)
- see: generally a good sign,
- bear: new possibilities of existence arise,
- see in the birth: if separation of his wife brings to the man, - a good, for businessmen and empires is for arms a bad sign, - the return brings travellers in the native country,
- see a just born one: happy surprises come up on,
- see nursing with: if luck means for the mother,
- carry to the baptism: points to a Christian conduct,
- see playing: if brings joy,
- see swimming one: points to a happy escaped from an affair,
- hear see an ill or falling one or shouting: Decline of the shops,
- see a thin one: points to a bad time,
- see a thick one: if a good time allows to expect,
- see a dying one: points to an unexpected success,
- murder: one will do to himself a big harm,
- Dreaming a young woman to have a baby one will accuse of her one dissolute conduct.