Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
A saddle in the dream shows the need to exercise control of a person. It is obvious that it can be about sexual control, above all in the dream of a woman. In the dream of a man the saddle symbolises his need to win the control of his life - it is the direction in which it moves or the living conditions. Central aspect is the feeling of his masculinity. Saddle can warn about arrogance or register that one may not abuse other from egoism. In particular cases there appear in it disagreeable duties and duties with which one has encumbered himself. If one is firmly in the saddle, stands for a secure future. If one falls down, should point after old dream interpretation to luck in the play (however, on it one may not count and risk too much).
Saddle lets us ride more comfortably what can be seen also sexual: Who is glad his horse sattelt, about a sensuous experience which promises at the same time speed. Nevertheless, the Satteln allows to expect ideal profit. Sattelt another or we see only the saddle, we can expect that our life load is helped carry by someone else. Up to a certain degree a role also plays what the dreaming starts with the saddle or which kind of saddle it concerns, besides. A motorcycle saddle symbolises, because it is a firm part of the machine, a more stiff form of the control than a horse saddle which can be taken. If the saddle slides, the dreaming is about to lose the power about a situation in his life. If the saddle does not fit exactly enough and also the comfort must be considered for the user - rather external circumstances cause maybe an uneasy feeling with the dreaming than his own wish.
At the spiritual level the saddle in the dream is a request to the dreaming to take in hand his life.
- see a foreign one: are subjugated,
- see hanging in the stable: one will be able to increase his respect soon,
- carry: you are henpecked,
- to a horse put on one: one should try his luck in the play, because the chances of a profit stand good,
- sit in it on a horse: one will find out at an important enterprise soon help and support of a dear friend, - also: your position is sure,
- to themselves see sitting in it: one may have the conviction to make progress in the life,
- are lifted out: you lose your position,
- fall out: one will shame you, - also: lose to respect.
- see: possible travel plans stand under a good star,
- ride in it: the application in the occupation has been worthwhile and now one will be able to derive the profit from it,
- fall out: Inconstancy, Li> announces misses in the life,
- more preciously: one will receive a valuable present,
- more strange: if good news and also unexpected visit promises.
- fall down: Luck in the play,
- see: you will find support, - also in your enterprise: one will soon receive a valuable present, however, obligations are connected with it,
- sit in it: you will easily earn your money, - one will further certainly make headway in the life, because one is firmly in the saddle,
- to themselves see sitting in it: light acquisition,
- of the saddle fall: one will lose the respect with others,
One interprets saddler as an assistant with the plans and sighting which one cannot realise alone.
- see: Profit and success,
- see themselves as such: you will receive a high-powered position.
- see one or even one being: means good shops.