Quarrel / quarrel
Quarrel (quarrel) requests to the reconciliation, - one must do the first step, however, himself because one has treated another unfairly.
- to itself with somebody: themselves leave to unnecessary excitement, - one will reconcile himself with a person again,
- with your love: the love becomes even bigger,
- with marriage half: Property increase,
- with friends: Luck and success,
- with children: be not unfairly and Li> thinks of your own child time,
- between women or men: Jealousy.
- with somebody have: one will get on with somebody whom one could not suffer up to now well.
- is normally valid for capital losses,
- in the quarrel: nevertheless, your thing will still prosper after long worry.
- unforeseen incommodities,
- with friends: oppressive grief,
- in the marriage: domestic luck,
- with a person of the other gender: you will fall in love,
- among men: Jealousy,
- among women: you will do something unreasonable.