Usury / usurer
- float: the public disdain will meet you,
- see: you will ruin yourself by speculations, - also: a lot of grief and tears,
- speak: you will get in bad society,
- see negotiating themselves with one: one has to keep open reason in the next time his eyes that one does not search help at the wrong place and falls victim to a seduction.
- means losses by seduction,
- be: Disgrace, loss of the respect, - one is treated by his colleagues cold-hearted, - own business will go down to own dismay brook,
- others: one will turn to a former friend because of deception the back.
- float: you want to load a heavy guilt on your conscience,
- see: search only good people as friends.