Association: - A part of the whole building.
Question: - Which interests of themselves have I taken in possession?
Symbol of own area of life, the clear individual order, security and security.
Psychologically: - Which interests of themselves have I taken in possession?
Who covers a nice new flat in the dream, can count on a pleasing change of his living conditions. If the flat is, however, a miserable rundown place, we suffer in the awake life possibly from an illness or have arrived in our interpersonal relations on the zero.
- consider: you think of the marriage,
- own a nice one: indicates at a pleasing future,
- leave: heavy quarrel in the marriage,
- change: you have the need for change not only in the lifestyle, but also in the professional inclinations.
- like room or house to understand: the flat is one himself, - ostensible improvement of the relations,
- is in his own or they see: one will feel with another like at home,
- own a nice one: the future looks extremely pleasing,
- own do not find: one will lose the faith in the good in the person,
- none has: one will be unlucky in many things or lie wrong with decisions,
- change the flat: hectic action and hasty trips will come up to one,
- see a foreign one or in it being: if a big change mostly tells in, - at home uncomfortable days on come up,
- rent one: if promises an improvement of the situation,
- see for man, one with many open doors: symbolises different women's relations,
- for man, one with a lot of wood equipped ones see: this man longs for a rather motherly woman,
- If a young woman her flat leaves, this means that is rushed against them and lies about one are spread.
(See also domestic fuel, move, room)
- have nice, spacious ones: you will come by cleverness to success,
- poorly and limited: you will not be able to get ahead in spite of the best will,
- rent: Toils,
- look: a change prepares.