- play to hear (bass, i.e. contrabass, the music instrument): pleasant experiences,
- play (bass, i.e. contrabass, the music instrument): you make yourself ridiculous,
- hear singing: Grief about loss, - also: A warning for you. Your plan will come to no good end, gives up this.
- sing: you love quick-tempered drinks, - also: Something depresses you, oh you of it freely in thoughts and you will also be able to go forward freely.
(See also violin, music, music instruments, orchestra)
- (instrument): one will join and must subordinate to protect his state,
- hear singing: Pleasure in view,
- have themselves a bass: in the business discover a discrepancy which was to blame by the deception of an employee,
- lovers must count on estrangement and quarrel.