- enchant: in you slumber unexpected forces, - you have a rich imagination,
- become: you are in love,
- be: you do not count on the reality.
- see: one will meet a friend and ascertain with surprise, how much he has changed,
- carry out enchantment: one will not be able to change something, so much one would also want,
- to other distinguished ones: one will go to ruin to the bad person,
- stand under a spell or magic: if one does not pay attention, one will succumb to the bad person disguised as a pleasure, - young people should hear on the well-intentioned advice of old people,
- resist: one will be very desired because of his wise advice and generosity.
- be: pay attention less to the strangers.