- somebody: is not so stonyhearted,
- become: a bad luck in family affairs threatens you,
- be: you want to demonstrate something to yourself.
- see: indicates at vain struggle,
- have wound or have received: however, one brockt itself a bad history one, gets away with a blue eye,
- teach somebody one: one will get to feel the malicious pleasure more different.
(See also scar, pains, injury, wound)
- become: you can speak of big luck, however, you will have incommodities,
- somebody: you will prepare for somebody a painful disappointment,
- be: you will have vain trouble.