Association: - Peace, - solution of conflicts, - Opfertum.
Question: - Which problem is I to be solved ready? Where in my life I am ready to assert myself?
Pigeon embodies a soft, gentle mind, the longing for harmony and peace in the love.
In the today's time the symbol of the peace, as well as erotic symbol for the gentle, points, to itself schnäbelnd combining. The delicacy of the pigeon, the creative thoughts free run leaves, stands as a picture for the spiritual union of two people. Flying pigeons stand for pleasing messages who reach us. If we catch a pigeon, we will sit down towards a being close in the wrong, - we kill them, we forfeit to us the friendship of a well-disposed person. A well occupied dovecote proves a hospitable household, an emptier always loneliness. Cooing the pigeons indicates, if it is not due to really available external influence, on a disturbed relation to the environment.
The pigeon was holy with the Greeks of Aphrodite and symbol of sublimated Cupid. In the Christian art before all symbol of the holy mind.
Ringlet pigeons and house pigeons mean to women, namely ringlet pigeons those who completely belong to the loose guild, house pigeons every now and then haushälterische and well-arranged women. One may also close from many pigeons on a woman, and from a pigeon on many women. House pigeons mean further the desire and the pleasure in the shops because they are holy to Aphrodite (The sanctum of the goddess Papos (Cyprus) was famous by his pigeons, so that one called pigeons paphische birds.), and, finally, they are luck-promising in view of friendship, business connections and every kind of arrangement because they live together sociably.
- Getting one in the dream of somebody a pigeon, joy and wealth will wave to him from foreign country, - maybe he will also marry and generate a daughter.
- Finding one many pigeons, he will win according to their number of diligent and useful slaves, - these are young pigeons, he will acquire young slaves under age who are from strong shape.
- Pushing one on pigeon nests and carries away them together with the boys, he will get clans of prisoners of war, hold them as slaves and take pleasure and rich profit of them.
- Seeming it one, he owns a pigeon and this flies up and of it, he will have to separate from woman, daughter or a useful slave.
- Dreaming somebody, his pigeons are killed or perishes, he will lose according to their number so many slaves, - the emperor has this face, it points not to his soldiers, but to the slaves who work during the weapon production and the weaving mills.
- Eating of pigeons or young pigeons or he takes her feathers in himself, his slaves will get him good income and joy.
- The turtledove and the ringlet pigeon mean the same, only in lower measure.
- Dreaming a woman, a pigeon, turtledove or ringlet pigeon flies here and sits down on her head, she will bear a daughter if she is to good hope.
- see: Luck in the love or a pleasing message agree,
- see flying: good news receive, - you will experience joy, - come externally to the rest,
- on the roof: unfulfilled and unattainable wishes have, - is contented with the sparrow in the hand,
- in the hand: an unexpected piece of luck,
- feed: you make new friends, - also to yourself: you are estimated because of your auxiliary readiness with your people very much,
- slaughter: something against his feeling do,
- kill: you will lose a friend, - grief and quarrel,
- catch: laborious enterprises, - loss by rashness suffer, - also: you search in vain the requited love,
- shop: you will spend your money pointlessly,
- on the roof: pleasant message,
- eat: Frustration in the family, - a sad event,
- feed: you will have opportunity to charity, - also: good actions will be soon recompensed,
- schnäbelnde: a love affair.
- only apparently softly and softly, - symbol of the erotic approach, - announce a respectable contact which one should maintain, - the important news from afar which cannot be very favorable, however,
- homing pigeons see: either now one has luck in the play, or receives highly good news,
- see sit or walking around: if brings the acquaintance of respectable people with whom one will be a with pleasure seen guest
- flying ones: if bring luck and good news, - by respectable person one will receive new important connections,
- scare away, catch, slaughter or eat: one will forfeit to himself the goodwill of respectable friends, - you will offend a being close person,
- feed: sends a reminder to the compatibility, - one should be appealing to respectable friends in any manner, because one will be often recompensed for this, - one estimates your auxiliary readiness very much,
- a white one see flying: Luck and success in enterprises,
- two pigeons to beaks see themselves: if a happy love affair or friendship tells in,
- turtledoves hear: should announce a death,
- hear cooing: one will receive a good advice which one should absolutely take, - also brings the union of two lovers,
- many pigeons see: meant domestic luck,
- on the roof see: 'Dear hold the sparrow in the hand when see the pigeon on the roof' - an advice to more satisfaction,
- pigeon trader: a glad time gets closer.
(See also eagle, - 'birds')
- feed: you will soon marry.
- eat: you will offend a friend,
- catch: you will get good news,
- see flying: you will have loss,
- on the roof see: you get closer to your aim always,
- kill: you will have to say goodbye to a dear person,
- to beaks see: believe your friends not everything, they want to hold you to the best.