Association: - Susceptibility.
Question: - What is I to be received ready?
All containers, now it is a cup, a pot or a cup, own a similar symbolism: They refer to a receptive state in which intuitive information can be taken up.
The cup is, how all the other vessels (see there) to provide psychoanalytic with female portents. If we drink from it, we probably hope for an erotic event, we break a cup, we will maybe snap a heart. The broken cup can also circumscribe, admittedly that we do not have (now) any more all cups in the cupboard, us presently a little bit deprive moved. If the dreaming opens for his female side, he is able to do help and support give as well as accept.
At the spiritual level the cup stands for female consciousness, immortality and the intuitive and sensitive use of the fullness.
- empties see or from it drink: announce close visit,
- full ones: an unexpected visit will bother you,
- drink from it: forthcoming being together with a person to whom one will probably catch an inclination,
- shop: you get visit,
- wash: in disputes get, - one criticises you,
- break: Annoyance and frustration, - break with a friend or a beloved person.
- purely sexually to understand, - vessels mean wishes,
- see one or from it drink: promise visit, particularly from ladies or a friend,
- an empty one: if is a bad sign, - monetary shortage,
- see a full one: if is a sign of prosperity,
- drink from it: one soon becomes with a person a being together, and it could become more from it,
- break one: the visit of a friend will be from big advantage, - also: with a friend or a beloved person it comes to the break.
(See also 'vessel', 'breaking')
- see: you will receive lady visitor,
- break: Quarrel with friends,
- wash away: a lot of visit comes to the house,
- cup, completely: Their present satisfaction is justified.