A symbol for lighthearted being together, family atmosphere and (from the childhood close) sense of belonging.
- sit in one with amusing society: you can count certainly on pleased days,
- hold themselves an open one: you get by your bragging in miserable relations,
- cover: you expect dear friends,
- with flowers: an engagement is celebrated,
- with candles: Wedding,
- blank: you must give account.
- uncovered ones: reminded to dull meetings, - you will be present at a consultation,
- covered ones: Invitation approaches,
- with amusing people: you will experience joy,
- richly takes: enjoyable days approach you,
(See also table)
- covered ones: you do not need to despair yet,
- long: days will come in which you try to hide your past,
- took: hold your money in the youth together, at the age no one will want to help you.