Association: - quick, effortless advancement, - nervous tickle.
Question: - Which new freedom irritates me?
Roller skate asks partly to exert itself more and to waste no time, however, can warn also about haste, - this refers to concrete living conditions.
- others see running: you hang too much on old prejudices,
- run: you take the life, nevertheless, a little bit too easily.
- see: in a thing haste is offered if one also does not want to have checking,-: point to excellent health, - one is enthusiastically about the pleasure which one can give other,
- run: meant disadvantages by hasty decisions,
- other roller skate see running: somebody will preempt to one, - one was lately too slow in the thinking and action,
- run: you hang too much on the recollections, dedicates you rather to the present problems.