Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - quick movement, - escape, - joy in physical activity.
Question: - What moves me?
Runnings (see or run themselves) made clear as one asserts himself in the life. If one wins a running, points to assurance. If one sees himself running, the fears and feeling of inferiority can register. In the dream it is more a Hinterherrennen what points to an opportunity missed in the awake life which one would still like to use afterwards, nevertheless (however, unfortunately, one comes with the running quite a lot out of breath).
Have you got in the dream out of breath? One runs and runs and runs - and then wakes usually (bathed in sweat): a typical stress phase dream which takes up the tempo of the day activities weiterspinnt and processes. To indicate maybe also as a tip that one feels slowly 'presecuted' from the hasty expiries which one 'does' to himself, one is on the move constantly 'rushed and breathlessly'. Relaxating!
- even: you will overcome obstacles,
- see: do not miss your work,
- watch: one can overcome all obstacles if one handles with his forces economically.
- see in general: watch out for ‹bereilungen,
- horse running or car racing: one will have to decide in a thing fast, otherwise one misses a chance,
- watch one: if one divides all his forces well, one will be able to overcome the coming obstacles,
- take part: others will challenge one for the success, - one will miss in a thing the connection,
- win: one will overcome his competitors.
(See also running)
- even: you will hit on the way to your luck still on some obstacles.