women or daughters mean
- of partridges generally.
- Finding somebody in the dream a tame partridge or he holds one in his house, he will win a sensible woman nice after his taste.
- Catching or he gets of somebody a wild partridge, he will take a woman who is pretty though, but cantankerous and antisocial.
- Owning one a partridge and it perishes, he will be divorced from his wife.
- Eating of a partridge meat, he will get as a gift of a woman precious clothes.
- Dreaming a woman, them finds a partridge, she will bear a daughter, if she goes pregnant if not, conceive and bear.
- Dreaming of the emperors, he hunts partridges, he will hang his heart on his spouse and his concubines.
- Seeming it him, he eats partridge meat, he will be present at a popular woman.
- see: you build castles in the air, - also: glad message is to be expected,
- many see: False luck,
- see a dream aufflattern: a warning before unvirgin women,
- fly: your luck is not to be held,
- catch: one will been deceptive by somebody from the surroundings,
- shoot: one deceives you, - also: Profit and success have,
- eat: Impoverishment, - you ask too much from the life, is contented,
- see one: Warning of jealousy, - many small difficulties, - one is to be given a lot and should take centre stage quietly once, so that one can recognise the qualities and abilities and appreciate,
- see: one has good views of financial profits,
- see for men, a dream aufflattern: though the ladies in the surroundings want to entice to one, but, besides, look after only superficial intentions,
- see flying: future enterprises stand under a good star,
- catch: one may hope for the favour of the destiny, - one is deceived by a person in the surroundings,
- shoot: the jealousy will give a hard time more different to one,
- kill: is valid as a portent for success, however, one will have to deliver a large part of the property,
- eat: one will give to another reason for the jealousy, - symbolises the pleasure of deserving honour.