Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
It is associated by the dream symbolism always with the love. With the old Greeks it was usual to let eat the bride before the wedding a quince to remind them of the fact that in the marriage bitterness and sweetness are mixed.
Quince is mostly understood as a symbol of erotic needs. The nice fruit see or pick luck promises in the love, the rotten one warns about a person who wants to use the love. With the old Greeks the bride had to eat a quince before the wedding, so that she felt that in the marriage bitterness and sweetness are mixed.
- see: also: you are in the doubt what you should do, waits,
- pick: a long-expected success enters,
- of a tree shake: One runs the risk to make himself unpleasant with a beloved person, because one tries by force to force love. Who behaves, however, warily and wisely, his aim might reach.
- cook: you must have patience and rush nothing,
- eat: Luck and satisfaction in love and marriage,
- one eats: one can be certain to meet soon the suitable dear partner,
- give away: is not careless,
- a sexual symbol, according to the state of the fruit,
- see: Luck in the love or marriage, wealth, satisfaction,
- of the tree pick or shake: Danger to forfeit the love of the other by too stormy action to themselves
- dropped from the ground gather: the object of the love is no more blank sheet,
- eat: after patience a little all longing for the life partner will be satisfied,
- rots: a beloved person is not worth to this love.
- eat: you will have envious person,
- see: Luck in the marriage,
- pick: Wealth.