Barques (small small boat)
- indicates at the beginning of a small trip,
- go in it: do not build too firmly on your luck,
- see sinking: Deception in all things,
- set with it: doubtful views and misfortune everywhere.
- the life ship glides - according to the situation in the water - quietly or stormily, hence,
- see quietly dahingleiten: a nice and quiet time approaches,
- go in one in quiet and clear weather: indicates on a nice, but unsafe luck,
- go in one about stormy or dirty water: inferior or not safe pleasures approach,
- with one tip over and in the water fall: menacing evil, in particular misfortune in the love.
(See also boat)
- see an old, black one (like the dead person's rowing boat): the illness which has struck your father will bring him the death,
- clarify see swimming: a new love affair, lures you
- go in it: fluctuating loyalty,
- see setting: Loss of a started love affair.