Dreams of food symbolise the admission of psychic energy, a force increase. Meal can point really also to hunger (often with diets) or eating disturbances (anorexia, bulimia).
- Who takes a meal to himself in the dream, will go emotionally strengthened through the awake life.
- Becoming them with other people, this is a sign for the mental-spiritual communication with others, and the tip, one should provide more for the spiritual and mental correspondence with narrow friends.
- The very small, miserable or badly tasting meal often indicates bitterness or remorse.
- too plentiful meal warns about egoism and greed.
- letting the dreaming, however, others watch, while he eats, he should consider once whether he does not appear as too selfish towards his person.
- entertained he others, he easily finds contact because he is generous compared with his surroundings.
- people with strong faith see the meal often as a sort of Communion.
- Importantly for the dream interpretation are the dishes passed with the meal which point to the suitable mental functions or problems, and how many people take part in the meal.
- Also the form of the table can be informative.
- see: happy-go-lucky satisfaction,
- hold: miserable relations in view have,
- hold a luxuriant one: one owns a certain lack of sympathy and is thoughtless towards other in his action,
- good ones wish: of his life do not become glad.
- either an emergency dream or substitute with aversion against food in the guard, - also: one will not be able to prevent how trifles affect important matters and business enterprises,
- prepare a good meal: if means poverty,
- prepare a paltry one: if means prosperity,
- take only a plentiful one: one comes along by a recklessness or a lack of sympathy unpopular,
- plentiful with others take together or with them share: one makes himself popular by obligingness, - narrow friendship,
- take a paltry one: one feels about some remorse,
- want to take one, but find to eat nothing: if a change brings in the life, - means wealth,
- want to take one, however, the table is empty: at the moment are absent an important life energy, or these are robbed of one of others,
- are present: future prosperity,
- hold: unconcerned life,
- good ready one: if means poverty.
(See also 'bakers', 'oven', 'food', 'cooker', 'hunger', 'kitchen')
- hold: is no squanderer,
- see: you come to power and wealth.