Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
These are tools of the absorption of nutrients. The soul is hungry and would like to take up new impressions. Spoon often points out to the fact that one must carry the consequences for his behaviour. If one eats with it, this can also announce that the worries and problems soon decrease.
- many see: uninvited guests will cross your threshold,
- see one: one receives an invitation during the next days,
- hold: for your age is provided,
- with one eat: one has even in the hand to force his luck,
- silver see in big number: one inclines to envy towards a relative or friend who has more luck than one himself, - envy,
- are fed on one: a person tries to patronise to one,
- see: if promises food to which one will be invited as a guest
- see a silver one: one is envied by others which it is better materially as,
- use: points to positive signs, - private things will develop satisfyingly,
- spoon soup: one will have to scrape clean the soup which one has crumbled to itself,
- with one eat: one must scrape clean a soup which one has crumbled to itself,
- are fed on one: somebody in the surroundings wants to patronise to one,
- broken or dirty ones: stands for losses and worries,
- big (cook) spoons see: one has nothing to say at home,
- lose one: one is probably generally unsafe,
- steal one: one will be punished for his despicable meanness in accordance with the family,
(See also cutlery, soup trowel)
- your worries will disappear, - you will always have richly food,
- eat with it: by your diligence you make progress,
- silver: you will be loaded to a banquet,
- more rusty: avoid the society.