Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Lenses indicate grief. (The lens was a food of the dead person's meals. After Plutarch (Crassus, cape. 19.6) looked at it the soldiers of the Triumvirn as a bad portent when they received first lenses and barley bread in a pressed situation during the parthischen campaign with the receipt of her ration because both is moved forward with the funereal meal.)
As well as in the everyday life an optical lens makes also easier in the dream the concentration of the attention. Possibly there is something, like a matter or person who perceive the dreaming very clearly or to which one must dedicate more attention. Lens (food) can announce quarrel and problems, - one cooks them, the difficulties are soon overcome. Nevertheless, the selections of lenses announce vain trouble, one has no chance.
Who cooks them in the dream to which they bring to frustration (then for a lentil dish sold Esau his firstborn), - who eats them, wants to get rich. If in the dream an optical lens appears, it is important to make a distinction whether she increases the looked object or makes visible more sharply. The right interpretation is possible only in the light of the remaining circumstances.
At the spiritual level the lens stands in the dream for visionaries clarity.
- see: indicate at money, can also point to quarrel and quarrel,
- eat: Fear and worry, - quarrel and discord, - also: you have parted with frivolously something and thereby damage,
- cook: you will escape a misfortune, - one will been deceptive by a being close person, - also: you should accept the offer what one makes to you,
- select: laborious work, - also: not all people are your friends.
- announces quarrel, frustration, ‹bervorteilung and division, - professional failure,
- eat: Overcoming all dangers, - one must finish a disagreeable thing,
this dream discontent with her lover prophesies
- of A young woman, - however, on parental advice she submits to the inevitable,
- an optical lens: registers that one will direct all his concentration only upon a certain life process or person.
(See also beans, glasses, 'legumes', 'opticians')
- eat: if you find out no requited love, you should not mourn your feelings,
- sow: you can calculate on the fact that you soon receive good news,
- cook: the grief will give way from you,
- select: your trouble is in vain.