- tells bad times and laborious trips in, - also: one will have to wait for news still long, - also: your duties press you, endures, soon it changes and better,
- walk on it: one will get on in the life only if one proves perseverance and patience, finally, however, nice success achieves.
- country road symbolises an unwieldy other life with hard work, grief and worries.
- see an endless country road or on it go: announces many difficulties in the occupation which must be overcome,
- use an unknown, bad country road: speaks for the beginning of new enterprises which bring only annoyance and time delay,
- one of trees and flowers lined ones: stands for pleasure and unexpected luck,
- are accompanied by friends in a journey: an ideal family life in a nice one drive home,
- leave one: one will meet a business wrong decision with financial losses.
(See also 'street')
- walk on it: you will have to leave your job by your own guilt.