Tankards (tallness, mostly cylinder-shaped drinking vessel. From the Leipzig Studentensprache of 16. Cent.)
- see or from it drink: watch out for gluttony,
- fill up: still it goes well, however, makes provision,
- lift: happy society have,
- empty: you are too frivolous, in it there lies the danger,
- break: you have reflected of a better one.
- see or from it drink: amusing society,
- knock down: Quarrel,
- completely: happy guests,
- blank: your guest freedom is used,
- break: your alcoholism will damage to you.