Association: - gentle beauty, - shyness.
Question: - Which part of me seeks shelter?
Key words: Emotionally, - gracefully, - to itself quickly motively, - intuitively, - smartly, - inventive, - krativ, - communicatively, - moon of the maize sowing.
Description: The deer or more exactly: the Trughirsch, in the medicine wheel the animal totem for in the moon of the maize sowing (from the 21st of May to the 20th of June) to Born, is a living being which manages rather well in the civilised world, because he can well adapt himself to the changed surroundings created by the people. Deer are considerate, graceful, fast in the movement and are watchful. In addition, they are also clever, inventive and creative. Except in the mating season they live in mixed-sexual herds. Male animals have antlers which they push off every year and form anew.
General meaning: Your creativity investigate, - get into contact with your adaptability, - growing delicacy for the change, - determining changes in your life, - lessons about your intuition.
Association: Tubes like a deer - unmotivated starting screaming.
Transcendent meaning: A taking of remedial ability or intuitive knowledge.
Wolf clan apprenticeship: Hearing, - clan animal of the May.
Huichol apprenticeship: Man of the dreams, - cultural hero, - mediator between the person and the gods, - higher Even of the dreaming. If you see a deer in the dream, you try to learn something, or a mind being would like to teach you something.
In the northern cultures the deer is a sky bull, his antlers show the sky leaders. This explains that the deer stands in the Christian religion often for Christ and has a saviour's symbolism. The deer and the unicorn are synonymous in the mythology. They stand as a picture for the unity of soul and mind. The deer probably has because of his rut fights for the hind also an erotic meaning in the national faith. Deep-psychologically looked he can symbolise edged out female traits with the man or male with the woman and request to accept them. Sometimes promises the deer Mrs. Liebesglück and they must possibly put on somebody horns, - he announces men success and catching fire ideas which limit themselves not only to the erotic. Often he also points out to the fact that one should be content with modest prosperity and quiet family luck.
The deer means the tax oars on a ship (It was steered through one or two wide oars at the side right in the rear which owned a horizontal clutch to the lighter service.) and his speed, on the firm country to that who is on the way and on trip, on the one hand a smooth, on the other hand, a difficult progress. The appropriate arises from the respective state of the deer. Further he registers that runaways and people, are accused judicially, and others which want to give up a conjugal community will be cowardly and chicken-hearted on the one hand wisely, on the other hand. Follows: Everything grows what slowly and slowly matures, the luck as well as the misfortune causes more slowly.
deer or other horned game put out to pasture
- Dreaming somebody, it there at a place, a mighty enemy will penetrate. If it seems to the emperor, one brings him deer, he will take over famous and mighty enemies as prisoners. If he departs to hunt deer or other horned game, he will undertake a campaign against hostile princes, - he shoots the game in request, he will also meet the enemy fatally and rejoice, if not be fruitless.
he will lay
- Catching of the emperors on the hunt young deer, sons of mighty princes in chains.
he draws up
- a fawn in his palace, a male or female, he interprets it as a sprig of his blood.
- deer meat to eat goodwill and wealth of big man of the country prophesies.
- in general: you deal it with silly people,
- on a meadow or in the wood see: one has an ambitious enemy who can wear, nevertheless, nothing,
- go hunting: one should recognise, that one to a hopeless thing hinterherläuft,
- kill (shoot): to great success have, - view of inheritance,
- see themselves beside a dead one: one will finish his enemies,
- see in herds: many friends win,
- see running: your luck will quickly leave you,
- see running away: you have overlooked a chance, - damage.
- with antlers a little bit dubious sexual symbol for the man, - with women often dream, above all with antlers with many rungs,
- see: if means the possibility to reach profit, joy and freedom, - one has a haughty enemy,
- see in herds: brings many new friends, - true and honest friendship and some pleasure is prepared for one,
- see running: good trend of affairs, - plans will succeed,
- hear shouting one: one will receive good news,
- see fighting: one will come to power,
- to one run after without catching him: means an unattainable wish, - a hopeless thing,
- hunt one: one will take part in an advantageous business,
- ill-treat one: one will ruin his own plans,
- hold in captivity: if disputes and losses register, - run of bad luck,
- see dying: Prosperity,
- shoot: Honour or inheritance,
- stand beside a killed one: one will be able to defeat his enemies or rivals.
(See also animals)
- see: Prosperity and family luck,
- in herds: you will experience a lot of friendship,
- see fighting: you will come to power,
- in the course of: your matters will unwind quickly and favourably,
- shoot: you will reach to honour,
- see dead: your prosperity will increase,
- in a house: you have a quiet domestic luck, is contented and does not ask after more,
- have in the garden: Misfortune.