Ermine (big weasel's animal, particularly his fur is as H. famously)
Presumably because in many fairy tales the coronation coats are the emperor and kings 'occupied with ermine', the poor little animal has received only as a Fellieferant symbolic value: for imperious dignity, power and wealth.
- attain dignity and wealth.
- see: Hopes will come true, - also: a letter receive from a high-ranking personality or otherwise with this are in the contact, - for the sick person slow recovery,
- carry: if brings luck and wealth, - also: stands for enthusiasm, a high character and prosperity,
- other see with it dressed: one gets to know well-to-do and educated people,
a lover his treasure sees
- in an ermine, this is an omen for loyalty, - the ermine is dirty, this means the opposite.
- carry: the luck will not leave you, you must be only openly to your parents.