Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - build, - strike.
Question: - Where in my life I establish a little bit or do I tear down something?
It completely depends on who dreams of the hammering. With the ambitious do-it-yourselfer it might be rather a 'day rest'. For a woman in (socially or emotionally) menacingly felt situation symbolises the dreamt hammer that they bring themselves 'in security' or accordingly should resist. The dream of a hammer or of other dull tools makes clear the aggressive, male side of the being. A symbol of the strength which points out us to the fact that only with raw power, in the end, nothing can be reached. In general the hammer stands for a personality which thoughtlessly tries to assert itself and thereby achieves though a lot of success, however, creates also many enemies. The dreaming also, however, has the feeling possibly that a part of his personality must be destroyed or be quarried out, so that he can properly function. Hammer can be as a Sexual (phallus) a symbol expression of sexual needs which show not enough consideration for the partner, - then he is to be understood as a warning because a respect is destroyed by it ge-and. This work with a hammer registers that one will assert himself against all opposition. The hammer in the dream can also show the finality with which a decision was made or a judgement was liked.
At the spiritual level the hammer in the dream is an equivocal symbol: He shows justice as well as revenge.
- see or own: in raw manner are treated, - also: one is in an issue in the right and should not give way,
- swing: you overcome the difficulties,
- work with it: can count on a successful business transaction,
- knock with it: you must do a heavy work,
- destroy with it something: one will assert himself in the life and raise the necessary opposition strength to achieve his aims,
- of another person reach: a hostility will bring difficulties.
- the symbol of the act of violence, - one tries to reach something what one could have with cleverness long ago, - also: it is imposed on one a profitless job,
- see: one will conclude a life insurance, - also: one stands with both feet on the ground and can master the duties successfully,
- of somebody get shown: one is right in a thing completely, however, one must defend himself vigorously,
- are threatened with it: says that one goes towards to a great danger,
- see swinging themselves a hammer: one is annoyed and will be able to overcome the situation with circumspection,
- hit with it after somebody: if misery and annoyance, announces
- work with it: if a lot of work with good salary brings us, - one will achieve an aim, - also in spite of many obstacles: towards his friends show assiduousness,
- hear the noise of an apt hammer: always a very advantageous sign in business interests and dear affairs.
- work with it: you will get ahead by own strength,
- see: one treats you violently.