- Considering to you before what you want to do,
- be see own: One has not always been honestly itself towards and is admonished to correct his mistakes. (38, - 60)
- warning of danger, which the person concerning whose portrait or photo is visible, particularly, if it blurred or damaged,
- stare at that of a nice person: one could only foresee the disconcerting and delusive sides of light pleasure, - one will find out a loss,
(See also picture)
- be own: you will recognise your mistakes,
- a foreign one: a new love affair.