Association: - Help, - relief, - drug.
Question: - What do I need to feel better?
The pill can be interpreted like medicament. The bitter pill which one himself swallows stands for painful experiences from which one will derive, however, often, nevertheless, a benefit.
- take: do not endanger your health, - also: you must hear disagreeable, - also: The incommodities in the next time which one finishes, however,
- turn: if nothing acts what is not your job, - also: you want to damage somebody.
- see: one has made a mistake which one should correct,
- take: announced a light indisposition, a cold, - also: one has to take over obligations, however, it brings to little comfort and joy, - one will have to draw the conclusions from a mistake,
- give to others: one is criticised because of his unfriendliness by others.
(See also medicament, medicine)
- take: Widerwärtigkeiten, - you will experience disagreeable,
- turn: do other no harm.