Peach is understood as a symbol of erotic needs, - sometimes he can point to a good, deep love relationship, often, however, on a brief adventure, this arises from the personal living conditions.
Cherries call at the ripening period brief pleasures and deceptions, beyond the ripening period, however, vain strains.
- see: stands for the small private luck, - you can enjoy your unexpectedly found again love, wedding, - also: if one remains give, one needs to give himself around his future no troubles and can enjoy a happy time in the circle of the lovers, - (16, - 49, - 81)
- eat: blossoming health attain,
- of a tree take: a temptation can tempt you wrongfully,
- get as a gift: one will will try to bribe you,
- give away: new acquaintances visit and find,
- immature ones: one must count on vain strains,
- peach-tree: you have received a secret promise,
- peach blossom: your love waits faithfully for your arrival,
- The sign stands for the small, private luck: Financially rather modest, but happy times and some small, unexpected profits approach you. If you succeed in remaining undemanding, you may enjoy a happy time and can also create reserves for the future. (Woman
- as a sexual symbol to understand and the ripe fruit is the expression of perfect love, - nice days, reconciliation, luck, wealth and success announce in the love,
- see one: one may nibble once more of the sweet fruit of the love, - lost believed love can be animated anew,
- with sheets see in the trees: the chances stand good that one will achieve his aims, after privations and financial victims at the end
- see a ripe one: the dear luck changes from the passion to the maturity and remains continual,
- of the tree pick or shake: one cannot expect in the love the time,
- offer: one is a philanderer,
- get offered: one deals it with a philanderer,
- eat: a love relationship is taken by the partner more seriously than is dear,
- a decayed one: if an unsightly disappointment means in the love,
- dried up: point to enemies and incommodities,
- plant one or start: one will reach high places,
- If a young woman dreams that she picks tasty peaches of the tree, she will get to know with the help of her charming charm a rich man. If the fruits are green, however or knotty, it will bump into envy of relatives, and illnesses will diminish her activity.
- eat: Reunion with the lovers,
- in the tree: you will get in temptation,
- break: good property circumstances,
- give away: you willbe well taken up in a circle.