- (many) see or have: in miserable relations get,
- count: your stinginess is not good for you,
- find and lift: unexpected joy experience, pleasure,
- receive: one slights you, - one repays to you your loyalty badly,
- give, in general: you can cure small wounds,
- give to the arms: you will acquire thankful friends.
- sends a reminder to put on money or to save, - also: signal unsatisfactory striving, - the business will suffer and friends and partners will complain of the low affection,
- lose: promises low respect and misses,
- find: the views will improve in the favour for one,
- count: one is commercial-competent.