Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - ahmt everything after, - Humorously, - exotic.
Question: - Where in my life I lack genuineness?
Key words: Rains, - the sun, - colour, - vitality, - fertility, - beauty, - imitation.
Description: Parrots come from Central America and South America where her feathers of the Indians since primeval times as a clothing, jewellery and to the production of holy objects were used. Because of her beaming colours one held parrots for messenger of the sun, for the bearers of the light. Many people close to the earth associate the birds also with rain, maybe because they come from areas in which the rain falls in the abundance.
General meaning: Investigation of your own beauty and rich colouring, - the part in you understand who longs for beauty in the life.
Association: This parrot what another says without understanding it, - which copy actions of another person without understanding them.
Transcendent meaning: A detailed understanding for meaning of beauty in the holy net of the life.
Parrot often admonishes to copy everything not uncritically what others do. He can also warn about clap, defamation of character or exposure. If one hears him speaking, this should announce a praise and a recognition.
Like most other bird's kinds, the parrot is also a symbol for sexuality in the dream. This animal only can learn to copy others without understanding the sense of the recited, besides, however. Hence, the parrot indicates in the dream at the unripeness, rashness, superficiality, dependence and the thoughtlessness of the dreaming there.
The nice and lovely animals, as for example the parrot, call fop.
- see or hear: by talkativeness incommodities suffer, - warning before too big trustfulness, because one could be used, - one will hear things to which one may rather give no blind faith, - also: one will postmock to you and gossip about you and you will thereby have annoyance,
- hold in a cage: one should behave towards his person a little more honestly,
- teach to speak: teach somebody of himself a better opinion,
- hear speaking: do not believe everything what one tells you,
- feed: a friend win, - also: you deal with thankless people,
- are hacked by one: one will wound you painfully.
- the sign stands In general for rash talking and action, for Mitläuferschaft and for to themselves decorate with foreign feathers. The bird warns about clap and defamation of character. Behind your back nothing good is spoken sometimes of you. Some of your friends use your trust and your projection of information only to turn out and to dismiss you. The sign also, however, wants to urge to the dreaming to attach more value to the truth. In this sense he should also weigh his own words, because he goes to ruin with pleasure in unadvised exaggerations and small lies. (Man
- brings annoyance in the house by Klatschereien, - wrong people deceive you, - also: The people who want to support one in a thing will turn out load. It is better, one makes alone it.
- hear babbling: stands for idle clap and frivolous employments among friends,
- hear see or speaking: one claps about you, - somebody lets out a secret which one thought strictly protected,
- hear shrieking: you are damaged by envious people,
- feed: you will marry a babbler,
- see sleeping: it announces to itself a peaceful interruption in an informal quarrel,
- to one teach the speech: annoyance approaches in the private life,
- a dead one: forecasts the loss of sociable friends,
- Dreaming a young woman, them owns a parrot, insists the danger that her future holds them for argumentative.
(See also 'birds')
- see: one will not speak of you well,
- hear: one will praise you.