From all rituals the coronation is certainly the most impressive one. If one himself is crowned in the dream, one probably has a lot of reason for the pride be on own achievements. To carry a crown, nevertheless, means also a high degree of responsibility and duties which must be fulfilled. Therefore, such a dream is also a warning: Is one also able after the moment of the fame to create everything what lies before one?
- see: are pleased by a sudden luck,
- are crowned: you have big plans, alone you do not create it.
(See also 'king', 'crown')
- are present: to honour come, - brings luck, - acquaintances and friendship with famous people come,
- are crowned: one will achieve a big aim,
- feel crowned: Grief and grief,
- a young woman takes part in a coronation, then prominent personalities to her will prove unexpectedly her favour. If the coronation is wrongful, nevertheless, her discontent approaches instead of expected pleasure.