The appearance in a comedy, listening of actors or the possession of funny poetries or books if it concerns pieces of the old comedy indicates derisions and Zwistigkeiten, - these are pieces of the contemporary comedy, it means in all remaining the same like the tragedy, only that they promise a good and happy end, - the action of the comedies runs out for usual then to it.
- appear even with: indicates at quarrel in the parental home, - moreover, other well do not think from one,
- see: if a sign is for loose pleasure and pleasant duties,
- spectator with an entertaining piece be: points to clownish, short-lived pleasure,
- you will have to fight with difficulties and attacks on your honour.
(See also 'actor', 'theatre', 'tragedy')
- see: good exit of your shops.