Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
What cooks in the kettle and bubbles, is thereby submitted to a change - the raw becomes done, the hard softy. The symbolic sense: creative change, reorganisation, refining. Also: Emotional and mental strength melts to the whole personality.
- a full kettle registers that one is contented and has what one needs, empty registers that something is absent. Besides, presumably it concerns material things.
- Standing of the kettles smoking on the cooker, one does not need to worry to have to spend his life lonely: one will be always surrounded by good friends.
one can calculate
- Cooking he, soon on some excitement in the informal area.
- a magic kettle points to fertility and the female power of the change.
- a big kettle connects the dreaming with his basic principles. If a big kettle in the dream plays a rolling, the dreaming on his intuitive abilities must reflect to create new with easy ingredients.
- a teakettle stands for transformation and change and refers to the practical side. He requires from the dreaming to accelerate his learning process and growth process.
At the spiritual level a big kettle symbolises renewal and rebirth, magic and magic forces which stand in the service of the bigger whole.
- see or in it cook: irritating things get to know, - also: one is ready and expects you,
- about fire: one will hard press to you.
- see a clean one: happy omen, - forecasts a busy time,
- kettles see: one will get guests,
- of full kettles: a lot of work with uninvited guests,
- of empty kettles: announces disputes,
- with cooking water see: must not wait any more long for the end of a difficult phase, - Li> stands often for excitement and disputes,
- boiling over on the stove see: if a big excitement brings after the others, - losses and annoyance,
- washing kettles see: Cleanliness acts,
- more anew: Conflict with a friend,
a dark kettle disappointment means
- with a young woman in the love. A bright kettle stands against it for an unconcerned life. She gets a pretty man who fits to her.
- mend: one willbe well taken up with others,
- old and more repaired: promises that one knows how to help himself,
- boilermaker: one will become a bride or bridegroom,
- of broken kettles: stands for failure which comes up in spite of big strains on one.
- see: in the house is disagreement.