Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - informally, - liberal opinions.
Question: - Where in my life I would like to be more tolerant?
Do you have 'verkappte views'? Then a few much too fixed ideas stick in your head and prevent that you 'think more freely' can and operate more adaptably. The magic hood much-cited in the fairy tales (a magic headgear which makes the bearer invisible) is often a symbol for penetrating of people in areas which remain usually inaccessible to you. People with verkappten ideas act often also - they also are involved completely with pleasure where they have lost, actually, nothing. In the traditional interpretation the cap was a lovesickness symbol - for obvious reason: The disloyal has taken 'care' - and away he was.
- see or carry: omit from all follies, - dangers in the traffic,
- touch down: you will undertake a small trip,
- decrease: you leave to another the precedence,
- hold in the hand: you must wait, until one calls you,
- lose: during the next days experience annoyance and frustration.
- see or wear: one will find good protection, - also: Difficulties in dear problems,
- see a prisoner's cap: the courage will leave to one in danger situations,
- a miner's cap: one inherits an important ability,
- get handed: one will enter a happy marriage,
- Seeing a woman a cap, some invitations for parties will soon flutter to her in the house.
- of A young woman whose treasure carries a cap is predicted that she is shy in his present.
(See also care)
- on the head: it is enough of the stupidities which you have already committed.