Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - Scavenger.
Question: - To what extent I feed myself from the experiences of the past?
Key words: Pliable, - service, - cleaning, - patiently, - watchfulness.
Description: Vultures are very big birds with a wingspan from up to four metres and with aerial-acrobatic abilities. In the flight they are easily mistaken for hawks or eagles, - with the closer regard one can recognise the vulture, nevertheless, by his smaller head and by his tail form. Besides, vultures have the habit to fly in small groups. They are very useful animals, because they remove cadaver and corpse whose decomposition would last, otherwise, much longer. In the United States some trunks call the vulture also peace eagle because he never kills to live.
General meaning: Something which must be cleared up - a look from bigger distance on such situations and the knowledge about how you them can concern and improve.
Association: A person who waits pertinaciously for a good opportunity to pounce unprincipled on another.
Transcendent meaning: A deep understanding of death, rebirth and the undetainable life circle.
Vulture symbolises intellectual sharpness which is connected, however, mostly with lack of emotion and exploits others, her weaknesses thoughtlessly uses. According to the individual living conditions one is warned about others which behave in such a way or to change requested, own behaviour.
Vulture is an archetypal picture of the danger which results from a morbid self-centredness and must be understood as a warning signal of the psyche. It means an autism, i.e. a much too strong Verstricktheit in itself which is due from the inability to get in touch to the environment. Autism may not be mistaken for egoism, even if expresses itself ersterer also in excessive demands. The vulture symbolises in the dream, however, often an exploiting setting of the dreaming. Here the vulture who searches his victim is described. Mental loneliness is the result.
Vultures are for undertakers, potters and tanners of good premeaning because they live beyond the town and get into contact with corpses, - they bring to doctors and sick people bad luck, because they reveal in cadaver. They call also curse-loaded and bloodstained enemies who do not live in the town. Also in any other respect they are misfortune birds.
- see: a contagious longer lasting illness must fear which can lead under circumstances to the death, - your opponents wait in your case.
- shoot one: his enemies defeat, - also luck, wealth and health.
- see: meant an evil illness, - also: a scheming person has seen to damage to one,
- see eating: announced indisposition, indisposition,
- see flying: it will be added to one a really wrong,
- high see flying in the winds: one has view to become the GŁnstling of a high-ranking person,
- about his prey see: Difficulties will end and the luck again laugh,
- shoot one: Victory over an enemy, - the bad luck defeat,
- Dreaming a woman of a vulture, a victim of defamation and evil clap.
(See also cadaver, eagle,' birds')
- see: a high-ranking person wants to speak you.