Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - Cleverness, - cunning.
Question: - Where do I trust myself, and where am I distrustful against myself?
Key words: Survival artist, - crafty, - smartly, - mischievously, - pliable, - invisibly if he wants it, - contradictory, - inventiveness.
Description: Today the fox, like the coyote and the opossum a survival artist, is to be found even every now and then in the parks of big towns. The call hurries ahead of him, smartly, nail up and to be crafty. In truth the fox simply has the ability to adapt himself so well that he must not allow to see himself if he does not want it. Foxes are night-active or dusk-active animals who go for the person as far as possible from the way. Though they are omnivores, nevertheless, prefer small rodents. The fox possibly also is rather carefully as crafty, because he has learnt to be on the alert in particular for people. General meaning: The crafty and clever aspect of your nature, - the pliable side of your personality, - the survival artists, - deliberate knowledge of your visibility, - knowledge about your inventiveness.
Association: »Fox, you have stolen the goose...«, - cunning, - from craftiness.
Transcendent meaning: Of him dream is either a lesson in invisibility or one in other spiritual work.
Fox stands for cleverness which is paired with cunning and often for the wrong friend or the crafty craftiness with which one himself would like to achieve with pleasure the aim of his wishes and also sexual inclinations can be meant. Who catches a fox, has itself and his temperament in the power, and one will wear to him so fast nothing. Intelligence and cleverness are awarded the fox, formerly also magic forces. In Japan and China the golden-hairy vixen was valid as a holy animal. The fox with the fire was got in contact by the red colour of his fur. In the Christian Middle Ages against it red-haired women were valid as witches, the fox as a witch's animal. In the dream this ambiguity from on the one hand holy and, on the other hand, witch's animal is embodied. The fox stands here as a picture for the Zweischneidigkeit of sexual problems. One must interpret the symbol after the accompanying circumstances individually, for example:
- fox can see to warn about the cunning and danger more different which one has not recognised maybe yet. So a dream is able to a tip on it that one should be on the alert.
- The clever being of the fox can show exactly this clever aspect of own character. The dream can be a warning to become opener in dealing with others, but also more prudently.
- a fox in own domestic surroundings can indicate difficulties in a respect. A fox whom one sees of wide one can point to a breach of trust.
- tame fox warns even more about wrong friends who ingratiate themselves to damage one.
he should bring
- met of the dreamers to two or several foxes, to certain people in his surroundings mistrust.
- The fox as a carrier of the great fury can also reflect the fear of an illness.
- a dream of fox's puppies should show the warmth and cosiness of the home.
- The dream of the riders who hunt a fox can announce a forthcoming social obligation or a pleasing exchange with others.
- The hunting, catch or killing a fox in the dream can indicate plans to outwit those which have conspired against one.
- fox catch promises that one will uncover a cunning and refuse successfully.
- fox shoot registers that, nevertheless, one will triumph about an opponent in spite of his craftiness if one defends himself on time against him.
- to Artemidoros one is put out to defamation of character if one sees master Reineke in the dream.
He is valid like other red-haired animals than symbol of the cunning.
The fox means same like the wolf, a violent, robber's broads, roguish enemy, with the difference that he does not call open attacking enemies, but those who have a go secretly, - mostly he calls the women who are up to bad.
- Fighting one in the dream with a fox, he will get with a devious member in quarrel.
- Seeming it him, the fox has injured him with his claws, he will have to expect from the member according to the injury grief and worries.
he will put out of action
- Killing he the animal, those.
- seen somebody a fox of wide, he will fall ill with the Ruhr and with flatulence.
- Dreaming somebody, a fox looks him, demons will send him an illness on the neck.
- Playing one in the dream with a fox or he brings a tame animal in his house, he will fall in love with a bad woman and be enchanted by her.
- Drinking somebody fox's milk, he will recover if he is ill, he has worries, these shake off.
- Dreaming one, he runs up to a fox, however, this cannot be caught up by his invocations, he is caught and are found as a Lügenbold.
- Dreaming of the emperors, he bumps on the hunt or on the trip into a fox, he will meet a sly guy and Umhertreiber, - he kills the fox, will get that in mortal danger.
- wolf panthers and meadow are interpreted Also, but in lower and weaker measure.
- see: a cunning enemy pursues you,
- several see or face to them: one is fulfilled by mistrust towards his friends,
- see running: one wants to outwit you, is careful,
- go hunting: your opponents will avoid you, - an existing friendship can prove itself,
- to fox's case: You have roofed everything and no damage can originate to you. Your enemies withdraw.
- catch: you will get to know wrong friends and expose,
- kill: you become man of a dangerous enemy, - a disagreeable matter will come to her end,
- see fox earth: if the house of your most dangerous enemy, - also does not enter: The opponent does not appear yet, but he lurks for your weak hour. Care!
- see fox: Wealth and luck in the love,
- see carry fox or carrying: anxious days approach you,
- fox's iron: watch out for the traps of your envious people.
- symbol for the sexual will to make on some hunt which should send a reminder to the care,
- see: one will expose a hypocrite, - an enemy or rival in own circle of acquaintances, - one looks after mistrust of friends,
- see a tame one: points to a wrong friend or disloyal domestics,
- see running: Care! Somebody wants to outwit to one,
- go hunting: one will outwit a woman or be outwitted by such, - also: one gets involved in dubious speculations and risky love affairs,
- see penetrating into own court: watch out for envious friends who want to bring one in discredit,
- kill: you will make yourself independent, - can conclude every plan successfully,
- catch: you will expose a wrong friend, - one will discover a confidential plot,
- carry fox: one will be pulled the wool over the eyes by somebody, - registers the mockery which will be postcalled to us
- see panel saw: Cabals are forged, - warns about craftiness and cunning of other people.
(See also animals)
- see: you will expose a wrong friend, - a wrong woman will outwit you,
- kill: you will shake off something disagreeable.