Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Key words: Green, - flatly, - changing.
Description: Sheets are every organs which grow from the trunks, branches or branches of a plant. The sheets of broad-leaved trees work through every autumn, before they fall to ground, a spectacular conversion and move in such a way, the attention of the people on the nature.
General meaning: Something, from a deep part of your inside emporwächst, - a limited in time change on your life, - transformation, - the beauty of the nature.
Association: A sheet of paper, - shell out through the book of the life or to a new period of life turn the page.
Transcendent meaning: Gift of an experimental new beginning.
A sheet in the dream stands for a time of the growth or for the time in itself. Sheet (in the tree) symbolises above all feelings, thoughts and other psychic processes in ourselves, - depending on whether it sprouts completely qualified, has wilted or has dropped, there is information about whether these parts of the psyche are in becoming or offence., Among the rest, one can derive the following meanings:
generally they expel
- to a time which was important and creative. Mostly they are like the branch a part of the life tree.
growing needs and hopes which have good views of fulfilment indicate
- sprouting sheets.
- fresh sheets point to a healthy vital life.
- green sheets are a tip to hope and possibilities and confirm that one reaches to the aim of his wishes.
- The arrangement of the sheets concerning the tree can register how one controls himself in the life feels. Sheets close in the tree grow, can symbolise personal satisfaction.
- seeing we wilted sheets in the dream, draws the attention to us of the unconscious to a weak place in our soul household, on disappointments, failures and worries or hopes dying in us, feelings and thoughts they embody to which one must say goodbye. Then they symbolise a phase of the grief and unproductiveness or the autumn.
- Also falling sheets are a sign for the fact that we must do something to find again our mental balance. Besides, they symbolise lacking energy or the end of an activity, a plan.
- Umherwirbelnde sheets can be a warning sign which says that one has become disoriented internally who has lost orientation and the right way.
- Many sheets (for example, a foliage heap) stand for the variety of thought and ideas.
Sheets symbolise fertility and growth. Because every sheet is unique, the dream can be also interpreted as a tip to the beauty of the creation.
- greens in trees: indicate at luck and health,
- many green ones see: Joy,
- dry and wilted: Illness, need and desperation, - Your hopes were wrong. Is patient a while.
- see falling: dangerous illness, - to a loss or personal bad luck that can also meet the members must appear, - also: The storm time is over, you can count on quiet, contented days.
- whirl in the wind: you are loaded for the dance and party.
- The sheet shows the dreaming person and her health: A green sheet stands for freshness and well-being, wilted for quick growing old. In general it urges to pay attention more to the health.
- greens: Success in the business, - fulfilment of a wish, - new ideas,
- sheets in the trunk of a fruit-tree: are symbol for financial luck or for circumspect contact with money,
- pick, clarifies: good news,
- coloured, wilts: Disappointments in the love, - defeats, - losses, - death of a friend,
- see falling: Disappointments, illness and grief, - evil, - bad luck, - can also meet the member, - also: a friendship frees itself,
- on a windy day umherwirbeln: Signs for an already existing or quick discussion with members of the family.
(See also branch, tree, foliage)
- greens: a wish will be fulfilled to you,
- wilts: also in the later life you want to be without worries, by now, hence, saves,
- falling ones: one should wish other people nothing bad person,
- on the ground lying ones: your age will be without worries.