Lilac circumscribes feelings, the longing for love and tenderness and the colour is important. Besides, it often concerns romantic love which can be out-of-touch a little. Wilted lilac announces a dear disappointment, the lilac bush often a frivolous love affair.
- blossoms see: the love approaches, is close - an engagement or wedding, - (22, 35)
- smell: Dear joys, - dear awakening,
- lilac tree tea: you have hurt a dear person.
(See also colours, Violet of, 'white')
- symbol of the offered love, also of the longing for an offer,
- see: one has longing for love and affection,
- see wilting: if a disillusionment brings after a love affair,
- pick: one will get admirers or female admirers with romantic disposition,
- fragrant: if a surprise promises, - awaking love and romantic feelings registers,
- stand under a lilac bush: if means a careless love affair,
- receive a lilac bunch given: if a declaration of love tells in.