Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Association: - dangerous elements bring behind castle and bolt.
Question: - Which part of myself must I control or limit? To what extent am I dangerous?
Cage often exists of the rules, norms and moral graduations of our society, - then mostly he registers that one too exactly obeys them and hinders, therefore, the selfdevelopment. One should break out now and again of these compulsions. A cage is comparable with a trap or a prison and a warning to the dreaming that he limits his concealed abilities too much. On the other hand, it can be that he permits other person too much to impose on him restrictions. He describes the cramped being according to feeling. The dream of a wild animal who is closed in a cage draws the attention of the dreaming to the need to restrain his wilder instincts. If the dreaming is even in a cage, this points to the fact that he is frustrated and is maybe held prisoner by the past. If another person sits in a cage, indicates at inferiority complex, at a caught being of the soul which wants the good, but at the moment still nothing can cause against everyday casualness.
At the spiritual level the cage in the dream is a negative symbol for religion or faith.
- see emptying: you will get in captivity or in another danger, - also: you have no friend, - also: one becomes a chance unused, on the other hand, also certain worries will resolve in air,
- with animals see: one should overcome his timidity concerning a certain matter, remain loyal to his plans and follow up his aims,
- with black birds: good friends will turn out swindler, - also: an unfavorable situation will turn again,
- with coloured songbird in it: are pleased by a present or special luck, - also: you get dear society,
- a songbird allow to escape from it: by your own guilt you will suffer a loss,
- with predators: the dangers are overcome,
- see themselves in one: one will soon undertake a trip which is richly in dangers, - one would want from his present situation,
- open: you commit a good action.
- a cage in which animals are assures the dreaming that he overcomes his timidity. He must remain loyal only to his plans and follow up his aims. An empty cage says that an important opportunity remained unused. The dreaming inclines to much too spontaneous action and to the unprecautionary, the sign wants to warn him about it. (Man
- one wants to break out of the social gangs,
- see emptying: meant for unmarried lovesickness and a burst wedding, - otherwise grief, loss as well as domestic frustration, - one will be robbed to his freedom,
- a completely occupied bird's cage: if luck promises after previous misfortune, - also: Wealth accumulates and has many pretty and charming children,
- with a wild animal in it, in general: if a happy marriage forecasts,
- with only one bird: points to a rich marriage,
- see emptying: Disappointments in dear affairs and probably a resolution of an engagement, - one will form his life independently, - also: Burning out or death of members of the family,
- see themselves in one: one feels locked up and would best like to break out,
- with wild animals see: stands for a triumph about an enemy or a bad luck,
- together with wild animals be locked up: one should watch out for accidents away.
(See also 'prison')
- see: your shops do not go particularly,
- blank: Freeing from worries,
- with birds: you will find like-minded friends,
- birds from it see flying: you will lose an advance,
- with wild animals: your enemy will not damage to you any more,
- wild animals of it see breaking out: Danger.