Manor / good possession
- see: become well-to-do,
- own: Wealth attain, - also: you marry richly,
- acquire: you take big worries on yourself,
- shop: your former prosperity returns again,
- sell: forthcoming impoverishment, - also: you will be forced to the separation,
- inherit: Bride or bridegroom will take pleasure if one is single - of good shops if one is married.
- own: warns about castles in the air and announces worries,
- see: meant quick coming up, - promises prosperity and material security if one works diligently.
(See also court, country)
- increases your diligence.